Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hanging in Stanford

Today I spent the day in Stanford. Ryan went to his lab early and I had the day to myself. I talked on the phone, ate lunch, listened to the rain and watched some shows. Of course I ended up watching The Biggest Loser trying to get inspired to go out and do something with my day. And what do you know the rain stopped and I could see blue sky so I got ready to run.


I ran by so many people and every time I held back from sticking out my hand and shouting high five for us not sitting on the couch and doing nothing today. I smiled at everyone I ran past and most of them either didn't look or just looked at me and kept running.


I ran on this little trail that had a little creek flowing down next to it, and I came across this little man made waterfall. It was soo pretty!

While I was running I got a call from Ry who had called it a day early from his lab to spend time with me. I was so excited and couldn't run fast enough to get back.

All in all, it was a great day and it felt good to do something for myself... For me, I like to make the effort to take the stairs instead of the elevator... :)

My two cents for the day: What is something little that you can do for yourself, that makes you feel good and proud?

No comments:

Post a Comment