Sunday, October 16, 2011

And the weddings continue

So this weekend one of my coworkers got married.

It was very beautiful!

It was a Catholic wedding combined with some Filipino traditions also.

MaryJane and her husband Mark were glowing with love and happiness!

I had a great time but I missed my better half, RY!

Being engaged and being in the wedding planning phase I really felt like I was looking at the wedding with a different set of eyes.

I kept thinking things like I wonder how much they paid per plate, were the center pieces made by hand, and what the time line of the evening was, and what should mine be like.

I really do think weddings are so very special and I just want to get to spend time with everyone there.

The past 3 out of the 4 weddings I've been to, I've been in the wedding so it was nice to be a guest and be in the background.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall at more weddings so I could see the do's and don't's of a wedding.

Ryan and I have been slowly checking things off of the list, and it feels good!

Wedding update:

Today we designed a label for our favors! It is super cute!! :) Although I'm partially bias.

We will be meeting up with the caterer some day this week or next.

I have my DRESS!!!

I need to still call Father Rudy to meet up with him to figure out all the ceremony details.

I also made an invitation today, which was fun! It is simple and neat.

I have to go to Michael's to get paper and find an envelope that fits it too.

Ryan and I started doing them together but Ryan quickly got kicked of invitation making team!

Way to many questions and comments! haha!
I honestly think if it were up to him an evite would be the way to go. :)

Everything has been awesome and I can't imagine planing this with anyone else!

Ryan is my Best Friend and I love him soo much!

Cheers to a continued stress free wedding planning environment!

166 DAYS TO GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment