Monday, January 16, 2012

#75

Sometimes the number 75 sounds like a lot and sometimes it doesn't.

You get a 75% on a test and thats a crappy score.

You have 75 cents in your pocket, that's not much.

You are driving 75 mph, that can be considered speeding and you might get pulled over.

If someone randomly gave you a $75 gift card, you'd be so excited because that is a lot of money.

If you are planning a wedding and your website says you have 75 days left, you might react like me.

Wow we still have a lot of time or maybe we don't.

Things are coming together very smoothly and I couldn't be more excited.

We just met up with the Caterers (who are totally awesome) and they are going to help us better meet our budget.

Also we got our wedding favors together for the most part. (Thank you Brigantinos!)

My Bridal Shower is coming up... (Thank you Auntie and Jena)

Also my Bachelorette party is around the corner...PRAY for snow! (Thank you Sandi, Jena and Jill for planning everything)

I CANNOT wait to go hang in a cabin with all my girls!

We are going to go meet our jeweler this weekend to get a ring for Ry and look into a wedding band for me.

We also are going to be meeting up with our priest next weekend.

And also will be going to check the hall to figure out details for decorations and such.

Our invitations will be going out in February and I'm so excited for everyone to see our website.

So we have 75 more days and I'm enjoying the planning and taking in day by day.

I have one favor to ask please don't tell my anytime soon that "we are running out of time" or "so much to do and so little time" nothing along those lines.

I can't wait to marry the love of my life! My best friend! My soulmate! My Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment