Monday, June 28, 2010

Disney WORLD!!

A couple of weeks ago I got the opportunity to go to Disney World and then on an amazing cruise through the Caribbean. A group of 10 of us partied from June 10th - 21st. It was a graduation gift from my best friend and I loved every second of it. We saw so many amazing things and just so many memorable moments that I will never forget.
This is Cinderella's Castle. If you look closely you can see the princesses in front of the door way. Disney World was neat and huge. There are multiple parks and they are so spread out and you can't just walk to them quickly. We were there for about 3 days but I think to see all of Disney World you need a week.

In Animal Kingdom, there was an upside down tree.

Dinner in Down Town Disney at an Irish restaurant. There was live music and Irish dancing throughout dinner. It was awesome!

Striking a perfect pose in front of the Pleasure Island sign. We definitely got some funny looks by people walking by.

Arrrrr....Pirates at Magic Kingdom.

Disney World was so neat but I was sweaty, Florida weather is a little different than California.

Thank you again for the WONDERFUL Trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment