Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Great Road Trip

Ryan and I just got home yesterday from our road trip to North Dakota to accompany my brother Matt on his drive back.

We drove a total of 2,450 miles and visited seven states - Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota and Minnesota.

I actually drove the farthest and being a night owl I finished the drive and got to watch the sunrise arriving to ND Sunday morning at 6:30 AM.

We saw so many amazing sites and the land was soo beautiful and open!

It was an amazing experience and I love watching my brother and Ryan hangout.

They laugh and giggle at each other and it is so cute and impossible not to laugh at.

Throughout our trip we camped and also couch surfed.

Here are a couple more pictures from the rest of our trip...

ENJOY!

In Utah we couch surfed with a house full of Mormon guys that were very high energy, crazy rock climbing, thrill seeking dudes. Note to self there is just water in that red cup of mine. haha!!!

Ry and I standing on big spindles of hay in Wyoming.
They should really take this off maps, it was super lame and closed because it was for sale. Of course we took a detour to check it out too.
All Sierra does is sleep! She is the best dog traveler. Matt caught her mid yawn for a great picture!
This is the girl Kim we couch surfed with in Wyoming. We were the first couch surfers she's ever had. She was very kind and even made us dinner. She will be traveling to Europe soon so it was fun to share stories with her and tell her the places and things she should see.

We had the BEST trip and thank you to my brother Matt for paying for all the gas and my plane ticket and making this trip amazing and unforgettable! Love you and miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment