Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Day After Valentine's Day!

Dear Ryan,

Happy Day After Valentines Day Babe!

I can't believe that our wedding is in like 44 days... I swear since the day I met you I felt like I already knew you. There was something there that was soo familiar to me and that was so comforting. You make me laugh and smile all the time. We have our billions of inside jokes and I think we even speak our own language sometimes. You make me feel like a Princess!

I cannot wait for our special day and I can honestly say I've loved this planning process with you! But man I will be happy when it is all done. You have been supportive through it all and you've have honestly given me everything and more. I love you more and more everyday, I will never stop loving you or wanting to be right by your side holding your hand.

You are my soulmate and I am so lucky that we met when we were so young. It has allowed us to grow not only as individuals but as a team. We have been with each other through many milestones. I love you with all my heart and soul and I cannot wait to watch our story continue and see where this adventure called life takes us.

Kissing you and hugging you is my FAVORITE!!!
This ring "is like a circle, it has no corners!" hahaha!

I look at this ring many times a day and just think how lucky am I to have you!! You are the perfect man for me! And I can fart in front of you and you laugh and say, "Whoa!"

This would not be a letter or conversation with me if it did not say fart or poop. haha!

I love you Babe to the moon and back!

Hugs

K

No comments:

Post a Comment