Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gift to the Parents in my class

Love this kids with all my heart! There is never a dull moment with NINE 2 year olds!

Sometimes you get discouraged,

Because I am so small,

And always leave my fingerprints,

On furniture and walls.

But every day I’m growing,

I’ll be grown up someday,

And all those tiny handprints,

Will surely fade away.

So here’s a final handprint,

Just so you can recall,

Exactly how my fingers looked,

When I was very small.

So I'm going to but their hand prints next to this poem, a photo of them under and frame it. My school is not allowed to celebrate Christmas or give gifts but I think of how proud I was as a child when I made a gift for my parents at school. So I'm making it happen and thank God the Director just left on vacation. :) Hope they LOVE it!!!

Love this little Girl!

My kiddos in the evening!

Stamps and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment