Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm a Fiancée!!!

Can you even believe it!

It happen Friday as soon as I got home from work...There was a Rose in the door handle.

And I thought to myself ugh...is this really happening?

I opened the door to a path of rose petals leading to my bed.

Ryan was hiding and then came out holding a rose all dressed up in his black suit.

The whole proposal was genuine, simple and US!!!

I'd tell you more detail but Ry is a private guy and he reads my blog so I'd never get away with it!

I couldn't have wished for it to be another way and my ring couldn't be more BEAUTIFUL!!!

Just wanted to share a couple pictures from that night and the weekend.

Enjoy!

Awe...Doesn't he look sooo HOT!!! Get used to it because that is probably exactly what he'll be wearing on the special day.
For Dinner he even had the Bestie Sandi surprise me! Thank you Sandi and Steve for being part of our special night.
Ryan took me to dinner at Shadow Brook in Capitola
And my ring is amazing and Ry did an amazing job!
It is so unique and I love to wear it and look at it all day!

So excited to start planning and continue the adventures of Ry and K

I love you Babe and can't wait to be an Andrade, but note to self if you want to be a Leal thats okay too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment