Monday, October 17, 2011

Engagement Party

So earlier this summer Ryan and I had an Engagement party and invited our close friends and family. It was so awesome to have our families hanging out, eating, playing volleyball, pillow polo, and slow pitch softball. With many athletes in the family everyone got pretty competitive. It was awesome and sooo Fun!
Here is a picture of all my girls Nadine, Megan, Dani, Me, Crystina, Jenn and Sandi (not pictured Rachelle)
I LOVE MY SIBS! Me (24) , Matt (26) , Jill (29) and Nick (31)
The first time all ten of us have been together. Everyone and their partners! All of them are great additions to the Leal Family! I look forward to so much with this group of friendly faces and open arms. I look forward to our upcoming weddings, holidays, celebrating birthdays, having babies and watching them grow up and play with their cousins and do the silly junk we used to do. I look forward to having my nieces and nephews spend the night and having all our little crazies camp out at grandma and grandpas house in our old bedrooms. :)
I could not be blessed with a more perfect amazing group of people to call family and the neatest part is I get to be part of the same thing in the Andrade family! I am so excited to finally make this all official and be an Andrade, although I'll always have the heart and break rules like a Leal! :) JK!

No comments:

Post a Comment