Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Where have I been...

It has been so long since I've written on my blog and much happened.

I started a new school year with 10 kids, back to diapers and trying to understand what they are trying to say.

They are soo cute but I miss my last class!

I think I will always has a very special attachment to my first full time class ever.

They still come hug me and peak in my window calling my name.

I miss them and love them so much!

This past weekend my friend Sandi and I planned and ran a Retreat for the Junior Facilitators at our church.

It is for the teens that just got their Confirmation and want to come back to help.

I love being around teenagers and watching them open up to one another and grow in their faith together.

Having a very strong faith has got me through so much and I thank God everyday for blessing me.

Ryan and I have been making head way on wedding planning and on honeymoon planning too.

We decided to head to Bora Bora and also another island Taha'a.

It is amazingly beautiful!

Also we have been working on finishing up our wedding website and registries.

We are very excited to slowly be checking things off our long list.

And I'm proud to say it has been very stress free.

We met with a DJ last night and it went great, way fancier than we need but in our budget and seems like a great guy.

Next we are going to figure out the caterer thing and all of the big things will be taken care of.

I found and got my dress but I still need to find a veil and shoes too.

It is very simple, elegant and in my eyes beautiful.

I cannot wait to share our special day with all of our close family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment