Friday, October 14, 2011

My old and new kids.

OMG I miss my old class so much. I see them playing out on the school yard and some still come say hi to me and grab my leg and give me hugs. And some are over me and it breaks my heart. But I'm trying to be grown up about it. hahaha! I miss them! They will always have my heart being my first class! And I'm proud to say 11 out of 13 were potty trained by the end of the year! Think I've Aced the potty training phase!
These are my new kiddos minus 2 kids. I only have 10 which is awesome! They are so cute and filling my old kids shoes nicely! I have 7 boys and 3 girls, yes this means we play cars, trains and with balls for majority of the day. They are learning new words everyday and I'm getting back into the swing of changing diapers.

Cheers to another fun school year. At least this time around I kinda know what I'm doing, well more so than last year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment