Monday, July 19, 2010

Lake Tulloch

The weekend following the 4th of July, my family and Ry's family were invited to La casa de Perricone. The weather was beautiful and the water was perfect too. We had fun on all the water toys and just hanging out. We definitely got good at floating!!
Sara and I floating on a noodle drinking a pina colada.

My favorite Men in my life. My dad, Ry and Ry's dad Joe.

A very fun toy! The huge trampoline with the blob off of it.

Nicki and I riding the tube. It was Nicki's first time and she had a blast.

What we all do best! Sit around the table talking eating and laughing.

Thank you Sandi and Steve for sharing your gorgeous house and fun toys with all of our family. Couldn't have been a more relaxing vacation. Thanks again! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment