Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Life update

I haven't blogged in forever. I've been on the go a lot. I've been working back at Jamba Juice and driving more often than I'd like to. I've been doing some really fun things and two weeks ago got back from a cruise vacation. I'm going to share some pictures from the latest things in my life.

This was the amazing view from our room on the cruise. It was so awesome to have a room with a balcony. Definitely the only was to go on a cruise. It was a great change from the last cruise I went on, our room was basically in the steerage, and you could shower go to the bathroom and brush your teeth at once. :) Above... thats Ry reading... Isn't he so cute?! :)

This picture was taken in Haiti, 500 feet up in the air. We went on a zip line that goes over the water and ends to the right of those red roofs in the distance. It was so fun and I will admit I got a little nervous
A relative visited from the Azores. He is my dads closest relative, I mean closest because he is related to him twice. On his dads side and his moms. :) He was so cute and reminded me of my grandpa who passed when I was like 5. I was so fun to see him and I hope that we can go visit him in the Azores sometime.

Night at the Improv comedy club celebrating Jason's 21st Birthday.

My cousin and her baby visited. He is sooo cute and just a happy baby.

This summer has been so fun and I've been soaking up all the fun times and laughs shared with my friends and family. Time to get with it and start looking for a job. I'm excited to see what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment