Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Alena & Matthew's Wedding

This weekend we spent the weekend in Napa Celebrating my cousin Alena's Wedding.

The wedding was beautiful and it was so fun to have everyone together.

After going to two weddings in a row its made me think so much about what I want at my own wedding.

Not really sure when that will be. :)

I'm just happy to have a boyfriend that loves me and that makes me laugh everyday.

Although at both weddings think we got asked about ten times, "When's the wedding?" "Whats taking so long?" "What are you waiting for?"

I think we are next in line for Ry's side and maybe next on my side.

I'm just realizing much money and time that goes into a wedding and it is so crazy.
All the girls got ready at the country club locker room.
Uncle Joe and Alena (Alena Looked so Beautiful!!)
Nothing better than family!
My Roomies!
I love my siblings!
Me, Matt, Jill and Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment