Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Peaceful Weekend

This weekend is the first weekend that Ryan and I have had no where to go.

We were busy all summer with fun stuff but we always packing and unpacking a bag.

This weekend we got to sleep in, eat at home and just hang out.

Ryan's Best friend Eric spent the night and we played wii and another fighting game on the computer.

It's so fun to see Ry and Eric together.

Eric has been Ry's best friend since high school but I've know Eric since the good o'l Sacred Heart days.

Ry and Eric always make each other laugh and they make fun of stuff, which in turn just makes me laugh.

I just love to sit back and watch them.

I think one of the best things about having our own place is being able to have friends and family over to our place.

I like to do things like make dinner and breakfast.

Think I'm a cross between Betty Crocker and Aunt Jemima! :) haha JK!

Anyways, I hope this day goes as slow as possible because tomorrow I start teaching full time.

I hope that I survive!

I have a feeling that working with children 17 months to age 2 will be good birth control.

Well, think good thoughts for me tomorrow.

And... Happy Sunday Everyone!

And thumbs up to a great week!!!

1 comment: