Thursday, September 2, 2010

My new Babies!

So I started work with the kids this week...and I love it! They are so cute and funny!

You know you've found your perfect job when you're working and it doesn't even feel like work. The worst thing about my job is just getting up early, thats it. And once I'm there I forget about the time. I'm so blessed to have a great partner teacher and 7 beautiful babies in my class. Although in two weeks I'll have two more. And truth be told they are so cute, that wiping butts and snotty noses isn't even that bad.





This is how my kids sit for story time they are all under two and can sit and listen to 3 books. Today we definitely read "Polar bear polar bear what do you hear." An oldie but goodie!

I can't wait to see this group of kids grow up and get potty trained and become confident, fun loving children. I seriously love them and it's been 4 days. I'm so lucky to spend 40 hours out of my week with them. So worth it!

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! Glad you love your job. And those kids are SO precious :)

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete