Thursday, September 9, 2010

My School Friends

As I finish up my second week of work, it is starting to sink in that I am not in school.

And I love it!

I really enjoyed going to Sacramento State and I just wanted to give a shout out to my school friends.

I went to Sac thinking I didn't need to really have friends and I was just there to go to school and go home.

But I met some girls that became amazing friends and we have had many great conversations and laughs.

And as school starts up again, I just wanted to tell my School Friends that I love you and you will always have a special place in my heart just for you.

My group of friends that were Liberal Studies, that I met in my class Music experiences. Which translates over to singing kid songs and playing silly instruments. Ricki, Ashley, Katie, Jessica, Me, Courtney and Teri. We always celebrated everyone's birthdays with cake and orange crush soda. :)

My Amazing Friend Julia! I love you and Miss you! Yup thats right ALUMNI!!

Our Pajama/Rock Band/Megan's Birthday Party! Thanks Kelly for having us over!

Legally Blonde the Musical... "Oh my God, Oh my God you guys!"

My Child Development Crew!
Megan, Me, Kelly, Julia and Holley. (not pictured Cassie)
I had a great 2 years with you girls and I'm so sad it's over!

Keep in touch and visit whenever you want.

Love you Always!

1 comment:

  1. Oh school friend! I just adore you! And miss you like crazy!

    <3
    School friend Kelly

    ReplyDelete