Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Holla it's PD!

Yup thats right...PAY DAY!!

Today was my first pay day and I also got my teacher badge and key to the front door.

For the first time I am one of those people who have direct deposit.

I'm not sure if I like it yet, although it does save a trip to the bank but I don't ever get to cash a check.

humm...

I'm so excited to have a job that makes more than minimum wage!

I feel like such a big kid.

I'm actually making some money and I really love my job.

I have been trying to figure out my expenses and how much I should save for up coming things.

Like maybe for a big party that starts with a "W"

I don't know? :)

Although I do have an exciting student loan to pay for coming up.

My goal is to pay it off by next August.

So we will see how that pans out.

Well until next time...
Bottoms UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment