Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's August!

You know what that means?!

It's almost my birthday!

August 14th if you don't know :)

I'm a huge fan of birthdays!

I believe in having a birthday party with all the people that are close to you.

I also usually milk my birthday for a week but in the recent years it's becoming more of a birthday few weeks.

This year opening ceremonies started in July when we had girls shopping day and my grandma bought me some professional clothes to help get me a job.

This year my birthday is on a Saturday and of course one of Ryan's cousins is getting married on my birthday.

UGH! Total bummer!

I'm not bitter at all! :)

Anyways, heres some pictures from the last few birthdays.

My Birthday at Chevys!

My friends that show up every year!

21 Birthday Bash

This past year I spent my birthday in Croatia with Ryan's relatives and they surprised me with two cakes. Yummy!! Funny story about the #2's. Ryan's cousins actually had to drive to a couple other towns on the island to find another #2.

We had cake for breakfast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment