Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A five year old's pick up line...

Today while volunteering a little boy asked me, "Kristina what were you for Halloween?" I replied, "uh a Sailor." (Even tho I didn't even dress up this year, but I was a Sailor a few years ago and this is the first thing that came to mind...so I went with it.) Then he said, "Oh I thought you were going to say a Princess, because you're pretty."

Hahaha! My heart melted! He's too cute. Don't think he meant it as a pick up line but it made my day.

He then asked me who my favorite princess was, and I said, "Belle!"

If anyone has ever seen in my closet you'd think I was a Belle barbie/doll collector but the truth is I've never bought one for myself. My dad who is a collector of different things started me on them and now I must have around 20. :)

I lied I kind of dressed up for Halloween...
I was a Bee and led the costume parade at my mom's school.

I also carved pumpkins with my cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment