Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TV Shows

So there are a number of shows that I frequently watch, and there are ones that I watch with Ry and certain ones with Oz.

With Oz we watch The Bachelor, The Biggest Loser and one newly added to the list The Secret Life of an American Teenager. The Bachelor just ended and let us disappointed and bummer like I'm sure most Bachelor fans were, but the FUN news is Ali is going to be the next Bachelorette. Ali was my pick to win and got into the top four and left due to losing her job and staying on the show or leaving and keeping her job. I don't blame her I would have done the same thing. The Biggest Loser is another have to watch. It motivates us to go run and try to eat healthy. And The Secret Life of an American Teenager well it just makes us laugh... every other sentence is I'm not having sex, he cheated and had sex with her, I had sex and then my dad died. Every other word is sex something. The show isn't the best but gives us a laugh.

And with Ry, another long list...starting with Desperate House Wives, Cougar Town, Modern Family, Park and Recreation and sometimes 30 Rock for Ry. We both don't have cable so we enjoy watching these shows on Hulu. The commercials are normally either 20 or 30 seconds long, and normally we kiss during them or I laugh as hard as I can! hahaha!

How is it that shows totally pull us in and it becomes so much a part of how we feel. Some of the characters in these shows become a part of me and conversations I have with others. And when they decide to end like Gilmore Girls and Friends. Ugh...It just sucks! Yes I still quote them with those that I know them with is like my sister and cousin. :) Like yesterday I got a text from my sister that just said, "I'm in es-ka-row!" I laughed and Gilmore Girls fans know exactly who said that.

There is a new show starting and it premieres tonight actually, it's called Parenthood! Hope it's going to be good... it has Lorelei Gilmore in it. AKA Lauren Graham. And her daughter is the little girl that was on Hope Floats. So excited to see it!


Anyways, I know everyone has their favorite shows and I am sure like me some of you are looking forward to DWTS!!! And for those of you who don't know what that stands for WTF! JK It stands for Dancing With The Stars! Oh and Jake from the Bachelor is going to be on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment