Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break YAY!

My Spring break has started! Thank GOD!

I've been looking forward to spring break since school started. :)

I got to start off my spring break off on a great note. Ryan, Jason and I took Nicki Skiing and we went boarding. We went up to Tahoe after I got out of class Thursday and went up to Squaw Valley Friday to hit the slopes.


I swear it snowed the night before just for us.
It was BEAUTIFUL!!! Perfect blue sky's and fresh powder.


The Lame but funny joke was "What do the birds say here?" "Squaw squaw!" haha probably not funny to you but it was hilarious. As you can see in the picture above it was sooo empty we had most of the mountain to ourselves.


We had fun staying at Ryan's parents time share, it was pretty and we even went swimmimg!

Nicki and I were pretty cute snow bunnies!

We wrapped up the weekend with a Branding with the Brigantino's, Sushi with the Leal's, Family reunion with the Andrade's and a pool party with the DeMaggio/Brigantino/Leal's. It was a fun filled weekend full of family, smiles and laughs.

The todo list and FUN things for the rest of my Spring Break
*Get teeth cleaned
*Get car fixed
*Hangout with Sandi! YAY!
*Do Laundry
*spend time with Memom, Auntie, Mom, Jill and Jena
*Go running!!!
*EASTER
*Shopping
*Hopefully some Homework...

We'll see how much I actually get done...

1 comment:

  1. Shopping... Check!
    Spend time with the gals.... Check (but we can always use more time:)
    Glad your home on Break! Can't wait to live with you :) See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete