Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Running in Sac with Oz

Today after watching the biggest loser Oz and I set out on an adventure running to go pay our SMUD bill. Which is pretty much the same as PG&E.

Last week Oz thought of this idea and so I told her okay. Little did I know it seems a lot closer by car than on foot. It took us about a half hour to get there (note that Oz forgot what street it was on so we had to guess) And it took us about the same amount of time to get back.

In that amount of time we almost caused 2 bike accidents and got either honked at or whistled at by 3 different cars. I had to of course pretend to run into at least 2 signs! haha!

Above is a picture of Oz with the train going over and we were about to run threw that tunnel that we decide to scream threw for fun! Followed by Oz saying, "look dollar tree." and me saying, "what tree is a dollar?" Come to find out there was just a dollar tree bag in a tree. haha!

All and all Oz and I had a great time sharing stories, laughing and exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment