Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ryan's 23rd Birthday!

Today Ryan turned 23! WOW! It seriously seems like just yesterday we met, but yet the day we met it felt like we had known each other our whole lives. Ryan is my best friend, soul mate and partner in life! We are a team, Ry's strengths are my weaknesses and my strengths are Ry's weaknesses. We balance each other out in life! I love that Ryan is so driven, hardworking, loving, honest and extraordinary! He puts his heart into everything he does. Ryan not only makes me proud but he makes me feel safe and LAUGH like no other!

This picture was taken in Rome! Haha, One of my favorites!

One of the things I love most about Ry is that he is a family man. He will do anything for his family and loved ones and I cannot wait for the day Ry and I tie the knot and start our own little family. This is Ry and my cousin Sara sharing a drink at breakfast.

Ry even dresses up with me for Halloween. Junior year Ry was Captain Hook and I was Peter Pan, Senior year I was Princess Belle and Ry was the Beast. First year of college we were Indians, the next year we were Sailors (picture above) and the following year we were dressed in my uncles uniforms from the air force. And last year we didn't dress up because our anniversary is actually on Halloween and we decided to have a special night and go to dinner.

One of Ryan's Favorite things to do is go to the Improv Comedy Club! We love to laugh and can always appreciate a good joke and even an awkward bad joke!
Ryan even gives in to silly things I want to do like see if we can both fit in one life vest. Having fun at Lake Tulloch

Ryan and I have been very blessed to have found each other so young and get to share the bulk of our teenage lives and hopefully our entire adult lives together. We have had so many special opportunities and one of them was traveling through Europe. I was nervous to go and Ry held my hand the whole time! I'm so lucky to have Ryan be the one who has the key to my heart.

Happy Birthday Ryan! You're the BEST! And I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment