Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Going on a park hunt...

Every Wednesday I volunteer at SETA Head start Preschool from 9 to 1pm. It is so fun and I totally love it. The class is about 20 kids 10 boys and 10 girls. They always have the best things to say and I laugh all day.

Today I was talking to a little girl named Devi and everything I said to her she said she didn't like so I finally asked her, "Devi is there anything you like?" and she replied, "Why yes I like muffins!" I laughed soo hard, because number one what 5 year old says why yes and number two muffins? So random.

We went on a walk today and the head teacher, myself and seven students set off for an adventure to the park. We both weren't sure exactly where a park was but I figured I follow her lead. Long story short we got lost and I had to call Ryan to google us to give us directions to get back. It was really funny. One little boy JR said, "I think we are going in circles." And all we could do was laugh because it did seem we were going in circles.

Along the way we found a heart shaped bush and we decided to take a picture. The little boy on the far right told me he loved me today. They are so cute and I love the time I get to share with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment