Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Family, Friends & Faith

The most important things in life are your friends, family, health and a positive attitude towards life. If you have all those things then you have everything!

What to say about my family other than I love them so much and am so blessed to have been raised in a home filled with so much love and laughter. I am the youngest and love being the youngest. No I'm not spoiled by any means! On the left is my brother Nick (30), my sister Jill (28), Me (22), my boyfriend Ryan (23), my mom Adele, my dad Manny and my brother Matt (24). I've learned numerous things from all my siblings and can say that they all motivate me in different aspects of my life. I hope that someday I will be as great of a mom as my mom and I give my children siblings that they can love like I love mine.

These are all my girlfriends from High School. We continue to keep and touch and all have grown and changed over the past 5 years. WOW!! I can't believe we have been out of high school for 5 years already. I'm so proud of my friends and what they have accomplished thus far in their lives and have all grown into beautiful women... Love you girls!

"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other."

C and K all the way! Crystina and Kristina! My childhood best friend and as of today my room mate in Sacramento. We have been nothing but trouble since our days at Sacred Heart. We met and became friends at sleep over party in the 3rd grade. From then on out we continued to play on sport teams together, go to the same school, share secrets and our hearts. Crystina and I have shared so many experiences and have countless memories. We are the Krystina's and when May comes I will be really sad that we will not be living together but I will smile knowing that was a once in a life time opportunity and dream come true!

"When it hurts to look back and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your Best Friend will be there."

I met Sandi when I was 15, through my church, when me and a group of my peers wanted to start a youth group after receiving our confirmation. Sandi was the youth leader and I was part of the youth. Being involved in this youth group it lent Sandi and I to share a lot of our hearts and feelings while continuing our faith journey together and as individuals. Sandi is my soul sister and has been there for me throughout the biggest hardships I've faced in my life. When I need anything Sandi is always there with open arms. Sandi is one of those friends that once in your life you cannot imagine how you ever function before. Sandi makes me laugh like no other and has helped me in my later teen life and into my life as a young adult and will continue to FOREVER! We are are like one soul in to bodies 21 years apart. Sandi is my Angel Friend!

"Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they are meant to be there; they serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or help you figure out who you are."

Ryan is my boyfriend going on 7 years in October. We have gone from acquaintances to friends and from friends to lovers. I've always known who I was and what I stood for but like the quote above Ryan has taught me so many life lessons. Ryan and I are a team and partners till the very end. We have not only grown as individuals but together as one. Ryan has shared his heart with me and many other things ;) Our relationship has gone from together in Hollister in High school to long distance with Ryan in Davis and me in Hollister. Then I moved to Davis and we were together for a year and now we are long distance again, me being in Sacramento and Ryan in Stanford. But NOT for long... We just got word of getting a condo in San Jose where we will be living as of the end of May with my cousin Jena. Can't wait! Ryan is my Best friend and Buggle snuggie! Love him! And could not be more proud of him for going to Stanford and doing his best to open all the doors he can for himself and for us as a couple.

I thank GOD everyday for my family and friends, without whom I'd not be me!

I'm so very lucky and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment