Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dreams

So I woke up this morning mid dream, right after making a joke in my dream. Haha not sure I've ever made a joke in my dream but I did last night. Are you ready for this?

Ok so I was at my friend Sandi's house and they got a new dog. Go figure it was a wiener dog. So, I was hanging out with their new dog and trying to teach it to sit and I was pushing down its butt too sit, and I looked up at Sandi and said, "Uh wow, I've never touched a wiener before." And we both busted up laughing!

Haha really?! Who makes lame sick jokes in their sleep, oh yeah that'd be me. My mind is officially in the gutter not only in the day but in my dreams too. Hope I can be helped. Maybe therapy? I don't know think it's genetic. Sorry future kids!! :)

1 comment:

  1. so i tried to comment on your last post about Oler and it wouldnt let me! But anyways you made me laugh! Can't believe we still have those freaking terms memorized! lol Keep it up you're almost done!!

    ReplyDelete