Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Fever...


Not going to lie... getting pregnant these days is one of my worst fears, but its so hard not to want one when all I do in school is learn about child development and volunteer with kids. And on top of that I am around the cutest and sweetest infants, toddles and young kids. I'm so curious to see how me and Ry's kids look like and what they are going to be like. We had the pleasure Saturday to go meet Ry's newest addition to the Andrade Clan. She was a premie and now 2 weeks old and precious! I got to hold her and watch Ry hold her too. Which made my heart melt. There is nothing like seeing the man in your life hold an infant and play with little kids. It really just made the future flash before my eyes. Ryan's cousin and her husband are just like Ry and I. He is really techie and nerdy and she is a teacher and easy going. It was so interesting to watch them parent because it was so me and Ry. We left that day seeing a glimpse of our future and just smiled knowing we are a great team and will be so blessed to get to have children of our own some day.

Baby Kristina
Baby Ryan

Hope my kids have sweet hair just like Ry's!

So excited to see what our future holds and know we will be great parents someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment