Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am procrastinating by writing about procrastination

I had a teacher once say, "procrastination is the dagger in the back of academic success." And he is right, it is! But can procrastination and last minute works as motivation for me sometimes.

At the start of today I was about shoulder deep in homework crap and I've been working for about five hours and I'd say I'm about waist deep now. I still have about half way to go.
Really wish I was better at starting things earlier and staying on top of my school work. But the truth is there is something about working under pressure. I thrive off that rush that says hurry the hell up you have to submit this in 2 hours and I haven't started it yet. But the worst/best thing is that I always pull it out of my butt and get a good score.

I had a teacher one semester say to my class you better start your art resource note books early because she could tell who does them last minute and they take a good 2 weeks to put together. On the day of my final I turned in mine at I got a 200/200. Humm, yup... 100% And I started it the night before at like 7pm. Haha teacher couldn't tell!

OMG, So happy to graduate and to never have homework AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment