Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3 More Days

This is me at the end of last year, when I used to study in to book store. A little more stressed last year than this year. IDK why though.
My friend Kelley posted on her FB today, "Man last chance workout no joke!"

These next few days of school are our last chance work out and if any of you watch the show Biggest Loser you know what a last chance work out involves.

You have to have drive, determination and stop for nothing and no one.

It is you against yourself!

It is a mental game!

I've been battling with my self and trying to deal with all my emotions about graduating in a healthy way.

I'm trying to be proactive and get my stuff done so that I can be free!

My list includes, finishing a take home final, 4 quizzes, putting together a recourse binder, a presentation and a critique paper all before 11 pm Wednesday.

Sounds like a lot but I have two days to do my stuff till my family starts to arrive.

Matt flys in Wednesday night, Nick flys in sometime Thursday and my parents are driving up Thursday night.

Think everyone else is coming up Friday.

I'm so excited and proud but I often get all emo about it and start to panic a little.

Everything I know in my life will be over.

Which is a good thing but can be scary.

A lot of new doors will be opening for not only me but for Ryan and I.

We get to finally be together again!! And we are SO excited!

Well last chance workout here I come, except no Bob and Jillian yelling at me.

I just keep telling myself, "Finish Strong, You're almost there!!!" YAY!!!

This is me the other day studying in the ARC - the 24 hour computer lab/study place. As you can see I've slowing hit my wall! soo DONE-ZO! This face says I am slowly approaching not caring! haha!

My graduation picture that was sent in my invite! Makes me feel like a big kid!

Thanks Family and Friends for all your love and support for flying and driving to come see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment