Friday, May 7, 2010

My last day!

I got my head start at head start. I have had a great semester working with these kids. This was my first experience in a preschool setting. And I LOVED it! I've found my love in life!

These are the BEAUTIFUL faces that welcome me every Wednesday, with smiles and open arms. A couple of my friends were missing today which bummed me out.

This little guy James is one of my favorites although he can be a little bit of a bully. But how cute is he! The first day I met him he asked me if I could spell his whole name and so I did. I then asked him is that correct and he said, "I don't know, I don't know how the spell my name."

My two Princesses, Devi and Kamari. I love these little girls! We dance, play princesses, spin, sing and laugh. Of course I always have to be the "step-mother queen."

This is my buddy Brandon and behind us is Elena. The first day I met Brandon he told me, "I have 3 names, Brandon, JR and Junior." And he always feeds me compliments, which is always appreciated! Elena is always dressed to impress. All the kids want to be her friend and sit by her. She is so genuine and is the nicest kid!

Time to be SILLY!!!

Overall, my experience was AMAZING and I learned so much. I'm really going to miss these kids! They all have a very special place in my heart! There is something so cute about being called Miss Kristina or teacher. Can't wait to hopefully have my own class some day!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable and warms my heart :) It's so beautiful to see you finding and following your passion. You will make such a wonderful teacher.

    ReplyDelete