Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Roomies

Crystina and I met in 3rd grade and have been friends ever since! This year we had the opportunity to become roomies in Sacramento.
Living together has been so fun and we have had the best time!
We sit down together and watch shows on Hulu because we don't have cable. Or we watch Tv on DVD's. Currently we are stuck in a Sex and the City Vortex.
Sometimes we are silly and do retarded things like...
trip and fall because your toe got stuck in your pant leg- OZ
and see the stain on my right shoulder thats from sticking a spoon in the blender and having it explode every where! haha! We hangout mostly in gray sweat shirts!
This is where I do most of my studying and homework. Side bar, we never bought candles for the candle holders so we use them for cup holders.
Sometimes Oz studies at the table, phone check, soup check, coffee check, computer check.

The past nine months have been amazing and I'm not sure I'm ready for us to not live together anymore. We don't judge, even when one of us eats ice cream twice in the same day. I've loved every second of living with my bestie! Love you Crystina!

C and K all the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment