Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last Week...

This Thursday marks my last day of classes of my college career before finals next week.

This week has been a trip and a half.

Its soo crazy to think that everything I know and am comfortable is coming to an end.

I had a great Tuesday and Wednesday, my friend Sandi came to visit me and Crystina.

We had the best time hanging out, talking and LAUGHING!!

Sandi and I even got motivated to go running and ran like 3.5 miles and walked another 3. We are warming up to run the Wharf to Wharf in July, from Santa Cruz to Capitola.
Sandi and I brushing our teeth and laughing at Crystina aka paparazzi taking silly pictures running back and forth. haha! It was funny!

I had the best time hanging out with my two BESTIES!! I love them!

Thanks for coming up to visit Sandi! You have been my Guardian Angel!

This was my First School Friend outing to SAC State night at the RiverCats Baseball game. I've know all of them for almost two years now. They have made my school experience that much more enjoyable and I've really enjoyed having a close group of friends at school.

My friend Julia and I at the Grad fair where we got our super cool discounted license plate frames and our cap and gown. Love ya girl!

This Wednesday, Meghan, Megan and me had our last school friend party. It was fun! We had pizza, chocolate covered strawberries and rice crispy treats and so much more junk food. Thanks Megan for throwing the party and for the leis!

Being away at college has definitely opened my eyes to a whole new world and allowed me to grow as an individual.

I was so blessed to find the major I loved and my passion - Child Development.

I walked around school today tripping out and remembering all the times I spent lost on campus and looking for my car in the parking structures and all I could do was smile.

I looked at the other students walking by me, on the same journey that for a lot of us is coming to an end.

I met so many people that I will never see or talk to again and some that I really hope that we keep in touch.

All and all my journey to the finish line of my education has been at sometimes a struggle but has been fun, exciting and just amazing.

I can't wait to show the world who I am and what I can do.

But I think I'm just mostly excited to be close to home again.

I Graduate next Friday! WOW!! Thank you friends and family for all your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment