Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
My mom is AMAZING I have no clue how she raised us without loosing her mind! She is beautiful inside and out!
(I had to stay in Sacramento)
This is the first Mother's day in 22 years that I am not with my mom and let me tell you it is hard and totally sucks!
(Matt is in North Dakota)

I feel sad for everyone who has lost their mother and cannot only not celebrate this special day with them but see them on a regular basis.

I love my mom with all my heart and am so blessed to have a mom as special as her!

My family is all hanging out today and 3 of the 4 of my siblings were not able to be with our mom today.
Jill is representing all of us!

(Nick is in LA.)

I wish I was home with my family but it would not have been a wise choice for me to go home.

It is crunch time for me in the school department.

I have my lists of to do's and get so excited to mark my things to-done! :)

I've definitely made a ton of progress but still have so much more.

This week is my last week of school before finals which I really don't have that many. YAY!!

Mom thanks for being understanding that I could not be there with you today!

I love you and Miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment