Wednesday, May 19, 2010

YAY!!

Whoo-hoo!!!!

I am so excited!

I just found out that the class I was praying for a C in... I got a B-!!!

YAY!

I don't want to jinks myself but I pretty much just made it all through Sac State with A's & B's.

I think my Sac State GPA is a 3.4 but combined with my GPA from Gav, is a 3.04.

Today I'm praying for a productive day!

Do or Die, well not really die but I just need to get my stuff done.

I have to do 4 quizzes and write one final critique paper!

And then I'm DONE!!

FOREVER!!!

My brother Matt is flying in tonight, 11pm, so I better start working!

As Thomas the Train would say, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!"

2 comments:

  1. WhoooHoooooo!!!! That's so awesome! I'm jealous ;) Can't wait 2 see you tomorrow!! You deserve the best! Good job! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete